WEBMATE CREATIVE SRL policy on the protection of personal data
Having regard to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the repeal of Directive 95/46 / CE, as an operator, we detail below when, what kind and why we process your personal data, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others how and how long we store it safely. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data you can contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
We process personal data for specific purposes
Given your quality of legal representative, proxy or contact person, we inform you about the processing of your personal data that you provide in order to carry out the contract / agreement / offer, and we will process your data with personal character for the following purposes:
-direct marketing, in order to keep you up to date with our offers (products / services)
-execution of the contract concluded with the legal entity on whose behalf you act (which also includes the interactions prior to its signing )
-compliance with the applicable norms, legal regulations, codes of conduct or guidelines or in order to apply the law and cooperate with the competent authorities (including, but not limited to the fiscal and judicial authorities).
We process your personal data in order to execute the contract with the legal entity on whose behalf you act (which also includes the interactions prior to its signing) and to fulfill our obligations as a contracting party.
In addition, we process your personal data in order to satisfy legitimate interests, for example:
– Prevention, detection and investigation of crimes, including fraud and money laundering or terrorist financing, as well as risk analysis and management
– in connection with any claim, action or procedure (including, but not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, preparing the documentation necessary to conclude a transaction, obtaining legal advice and facilitating the settlement of disputes) and / or to protect or exercising our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
– cooperating with public authorities and institutions;
– managing and preparing internal reports, requesting information / answers or participating in surveys, as well as conducting research and / or analysis. for statistical or other purposes, so that we can establish our products to understand co customer behavior, preferences and market trends and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products.
Your personal data is disclosed to other third parties
In order to facilitate the development of activities related to the purposes of the previously detailed processing, we communicate these data to third parties, our contractual partners:
– respective service providers: telecommunications, IT, accounting, invoicing, payments, training, processing, storage, archiving.
– contracting parties and their banks, in connection with any type of transfer of funds;
– professional advisers, lawyers, auditors;
– any business partner, investor, assignee (current or potential) to facilitate transactions in commercial assets (which may include a merger, acquisition, debt or sale);
– regulators professional bodies and / or public authorities to comply with applicable regulations;
– companies that provides us with insurance and / or reinsurance services;
Your personal data that we collect
In order to facilitate the development of activities related to the purposes of the processing detailed above, we collect the following personal data:
– telephone number;
– e-mail address;
– name of your company’s delegate ;
– invoicing data mandatory for the exercise of the employment contract.
Your personal data rights
Unless otherwise provided by law, you have the following rights:
– the right of access, respectively the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process your personal data, as well as access to them and the provision of information about the processing method;
– the right to the restriction of the processing, which applies in case 1. you dispute the accuracy of the personal data 2. the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of the personal data requesting instead the restriction of the processing, 3. we no longer need your personal data but you request them to establish, exercise or defend a right in court, 4. you have objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is verified whether our legitimate interests in data processing personal rights prevail over your rights;
– the right to oppose the processing, unless the demon we claim that we have legitimate reasons for processing your data, reasons that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or for finding, exercising or defending a right in court;
– the right to portability, respectively your right to receive personal data , which you have provided to us for the purposes indicated herein, in a structured format, currently used and which can be read automatically, as well as the right to send this data to another operator;
– the right to submits a complaint to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Protection (ANSPDCP) at the postal address Bulevardul G-ral Gheorghe Magheru, nr.28-30, sector 1, 010336 Bucharest or at the e-mail address [email protected]
– the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling that produces legal effects on you or affects you in a similar way r, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of the individual employment contract or is permitted by law.
Except for the right to file a complaint with the ANSPDCP in accordance with the above, these rights may be exercised by sending a written request to [email protected]
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations specific to our field of activity or according to the applicable limitation periods (eg 3 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship or to comply with the archiving obligations imposed by law applicable (eg to that specific to the financial accounting field)).
Security of personal data
The Company will make all reasonable efforts to protect your personal data in our possession or control by establishing reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, as well as and other similar risks.
The personal data we hold are stored and protected in:
– the company’s accounting and billing program (accessible only with username and password)
– e-mail client (accessible only with password)
– mobile phone, where the name, phone number and e-mail client are stored (accessible only with the password)
Webmate Creative SRL is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal information and we will be happy to assist you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles on we track them
- What rights do you have over your personal data
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we secure our data
- Cookie information
- Contact information
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Child – natural person under 16 years of age.
New (capitalized or not) – Webmate Creative SRL
Data protection principles
We promise to abide by the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legal reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information on processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum quantity. personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed, what data is being collected, where it is being obtained and why and by whom it is being processed.
- Right of rectification – which means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion – which means that in certain circumstances you may request that the data your personal data will be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – ie if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing – that is, in certain cases you have the right to object to the process your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to object to automatic processing – which means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; is subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing. You may exercise this right whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to lodge a complaint – in If we deny your request under Access Rights, we will give you a reason for the reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- The right to the aid of the supervisory authority – what which means that you have the right to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as claiming compensation.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your data .person.
The data we collect
Information you provided to us
This could be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly the information needed to deliver a product / service or to improve the customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us so that we can comment or perform other activities on the site. This information includes, for example, the name and your email address.
Automatically collected information about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, IP address, etc. This information is used to enhance the customer experience. When you use our services or search the content of our site, your activities may be recorded.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners. This is either information that you have provided directly or that has been collected about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide our service to you; This includes, for example, providing you with other products and services you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you. in connection with these products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- You are under a legal or contractual obligation;
- to identify you;
- to provide a service or to send / offer you a product;
- to communicate for either sales or billing ;
- Send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- Manage and analyze our customer base (buying behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
- conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
- The connection between the purposes, context and nature of personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- Further processing will not affect your interests and there would be an adequate guarantee for processing.
- We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal data is, in some cases, provided to our trusted partners to provide you with the opportunity to provide your service or improve the customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer. We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to inform the competent authorities about data breaches. We will also let you know if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can reasonably to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of breaches.
We do not knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help sites function. Only we can access cookies created by our site.You can control cookies at the browser level or using the tools provided for you to control cookies. Choosing to disable cookies may prevent the use of certain functions.
- Cookies required – these cookies are required in order to use some important functions on our site, such as login. These cookies do not collect personal information.
- Cookie functionalities – these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and makes it possible to offer more personalized features. For example, they may remember their names and emails in the comment forms, so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Google Analytics cookies – these cookies- are used to track the use and performance of our site and services
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third-party cookies using a privacy enhancing platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our site.
If you’d like to opt out of Google Analytics tracking, go to the Google Analytics.